Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Movie Day


4-20-2010 was the day of the movie day. We saw a movie. The movie that we saw was only for the 3.5 or higher grade point average students, I was one of them. I am proud of myself for having a high grade point average. I would like to have my grade a little higher so I need to improve on that. I ‘m proud to say that I am proud of myself. The day already passed but I am going to give you ideas of were it was and what I saw. The time you had to be there was at 1:30 p.m. we saw the movie in order to watch the movie you had to get a ticket. The ticket was admission for one person only. The movie that I saw was “up”; it was a great movie although I have already seen the movie I got to say that it was pretty darn good. Congrats to all of the students that has a 3.5 or higher grade point average.

By: Brittney C.

No comments:

Post a Comment