Friday, January 21, 2011

New Year's Eve


What did you do for New Years Eve? We asked students and teachers what they did for New Years Eve and this is what they said:
Brenda- I stayed home and did nothing.
Kin- I went to cut my hair.
Nelson- Went to six flags
Ms. Nutting- Went to a party
Daisy- Hung out with my sister and cousin.
Arely- Had a party.
Lizeth- In my New Years Eve I went with my family and were there all night singing, dancing, and playing games.
Angie- Spent time with family and friends.
Jisel- In New Year’s Eve I spent time with my family at my aunties and had lots of fun.
Belen- In New Year’s Eve I went to my aunt’s house and their was a party.
Mariaelena- I went to my aunt’s house we danced. Then when it was 2011 my cousins screamed.
Adam- Made Posole and tamales.

No comments:

Post a Comment