Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Dodger Baseball


As you all know baseball season is coming. When it’s baseball season I usually have money. What I mean by that is this times of season people love to gamble and I’m one of them. My favorite team is the Los Angeles Dodgers. They are a great team and in the NL West. The four teams in the NL West are the Los Angeles Dodgers, Colorado Rockies, Arizona Diamondbacks, and the San Diego Padres. The hardest opponent is the San Diego Padres in my opinion. One of the Dodgers good hitters is Matt Kemp, he plays center field. So for us Dodger fans I hope we do good this season. I think the Dodgers will be good because they are a comeback team. A comeback team is when your losing and you come back towards the end of the game. Personally, my favorite player is Rafael Furcal. The reason I like him is because he knows how to do such amazing things. He could bunt good, throw good, and even steal bases. I like players that are fast and Furcal is fast
By: Justice M.

No comments:

Post a Comment