Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Marathon Interview


Today I’m going to interview Luis Espinoza. I’m going to ask him a few questions about how he feels and what he thinks about the marathon.

Apolonio: Luis how many times have you ran the marathon?
Luis: this will be my second time running the marathon.

Apolonio: How long will it take to complete the marathon?
Luis: It will take between 4:30 or 5:00 hours to complete the marathon.

Apolonio: When you run do you run with a partner or do you run alone?
Luis: I usually run alone, but ether is times when I decide to run with a partner.

Apolonio: Do you really enjoy running the marathon?
Luis: Not much, but it also depends how I’m feeling that day.

Apolonio: What so you’re parents think about you running such a long distance?
Luis: They are worried about me not being able to last the course, but when they see me cross the finish line they are very happy.

Apolonio: How do you feel after you finish running the marathon?
Luis: I feel very tired, but at the same time very happy.

Apolonio: Do you have a snack before you run?
Luis: No I do not have a snack before the run.

Apolonio: Do you practice? If you do how many times a week?
Luis there is practice 2 times a week, but I only go time.

Apolonio: If you have a chance to run the marathon next year would you do it?
Luis: No because I’m, going to join the soccer tram for high school nest year, but I will run it the year after that.
By: Apolonio S.

No comments:

Post a Comment